Recently, increasing use is polyurethane foam insulation the applied spray . Spray polyurethane foam insulation is a perfect solution for any home, both newly built and existing. With excellent adhesion to any surface (vapor permeable foil, wood, OSB / MFP, concrete, sheet metal, brick, steel, polystyrene, cardboard, etc.)Is used in virtually every building. Consequently, users are increasingly old security such as wool, etc., Turn to change its not uncommon imperfect insulation (destroyed by the ravages of time, rodents, ...) the products of polyurethane.
Polyurethane foam is both a thermal insulation material, as well as an acoustic insulation.
spray foam expands and hardens instantly strictly adhering to the ground and going all the slots , at the same time there is the phenomenon of landslides / felting. Further enhances stiffness frame structure and is the attenuation.
For internal use, we use foam opened the cell , which is the material vapor permeable and flexible enough that it works together with a wooden roof structure or skeletal walls in homes. Applied by spraying foam eliminates thermal bridging and restricts airflow , providing 100% tightness, which is of great importance in their homes energy efficient and passive.
Spray foam stands out among advantages such as:
- the lowest value of the thermal conductivity of insulation used in construction
- Excellent adhesion to various substrates
- high durability and chemical resistance
- Large simplicity spray insulation application
- harmless to the environment
- closed- spray foam versions have very low water absorption (<3% by volume);resistance to mildew and mold
- applicable to a wide range of temperatures from -50 ° C to 100 ° C